Thursday, July 15, 2010

North Carolina Aquarium

There are not many words that rhyme with my name, Miriam, but Aquarium is one of them. So, any time I get a chance to check out a new one, I'm on my way.

Being that is was over 100 degrees out and only the crazies where sunbathing at the beach, we decided to head to the North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island (Manteo, NC).

From two touch tanks, multiple ecosystems and a huge salt water tank, I'd give the place two thumbs up. Way to help educate folks about one of the most diverse coast lines in the world.
Kids in AH as scuba divers clean the large salt water tank. 
Deanna and Marc having an educational trip with their little one. Marc, where is that hand going?


The largest animal in the tank is a seven foot shark that kept many people, large and small, mesmerized. 
Keeping Quinn amused during lunch. Or maybe it should be "Keeping Marc amused" during lunch.
Deanna. 
Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment