Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birthday Thoughts

Wednesday, July 28th, I turned 31.
For my actual birthday, my boyfriend whisked me away to the north-country of Vermont...to discover new land and swim in new waters. We were where we were...the wind in our hair, without a specific destination. After a dip in some of the most crystal clear Vermont water, we came home to take a quick, full-speed bike ride in a rainstorm. It was a perfect day.

And, he put together an awesome bbq with delicious food and drink, yard games, friends, a pinata, and a bonfire with specialty marshmallows from Candy Kate's to put some sugar in our dreams. Thank you all who made my 31st memorable...a low-key welcome home to Vermont. It will go down in my record books! Check out more photos from the birthday bash on Dave's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment