Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snowing at J

I hereby dedicate this blog to my dear friend Jaime and her baby son Lucas. I love you both!
I hereby declare endless exploration in Jeffersonville, VT. Of which, I have only done a very small amount, all of which has been due to visiting my dear friend.
As Jaime lives abutting Smugglers Notch and state land, there are dirt roads, ski trails, ponds, mountains, hiking trails, and so much more. If you are not into the outdoors, I'd steer clear of Jeffersonville. Just being blunt. 
On this day, Jaime, Lucas and I did some snow shoeing out her back yard and beyond. Jaime, thank you for showing me this special place you now call home. Oh, and thank you for the delicious lox, cream cheese, tomatos and bagels. Along with the best cup of coffee I've had in three months! Nothing is like having coffee with you. Cheers to rituals!

 All bundled up for a February spring snow shoe.
With the house in the distance, we headed for the woods.
As blue skies poked through the clouds above, we trudged through the heavy snow.
Ah, Jeffersonville! Ah, Vermont! Ah, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment